5000 Yetter Stalk Devastator
Today's hybrids develop tough stalks that can destroy expensive tires and tracks on equipment. The 5000 Stalk Devastators™ saves tires and tracks by knocking over and crushing stalks while leaving them attached, speeding up the cornstalk breakdown process and improving field conditions for spring planting.
Free Freight on all Devastator Orders!
Priced as Easy to Install Kits
- Prevents damage to tires, tracks, wires and hydraulic hoses on combines, trucks, tractors and implements
- Knocks over and crushes stalks for faster decomposition and microbial breakdown of residue
- Is quick and easy to install with mounting kits for most corn head models
- Features spring-loaded, adjustable down pressure
- Solid steel construction ensures reliability and durability
- Will not interfere with most head cart trailers
- Rollers can be locked up for transport of head or when not in use
- Rollers cover 2 or 3 rows depending on width and spacing of corn head
- Standard models available for chopping and non-chopping corn heads with 30", 20" & 22" row spacing. For 36" or 38" Call for pricing.
- Adjustable down pressure provided by two 1/2" diameter coil compression springs
- Each roller section is equipped with two 1 1/4" square-bore, heavy-duty, non-relubricable, triple-lip sealed, single-row ball bearings on each end
- 1 1/4" x 6" long traction bars maintain roller rotation and crimping of cornstalks, preventing any slippage; four per row
- Rollers constructed of round tubing, 4 1/2" diameter x 3/8" wall thickness
Installation Video Below
We Also Recommend
6200-006 Yetter Twister Poly Spike Closing Wheel Insert (Priced per Row/Pair)
$ 12750 $ 127.50 Save $ 22
10,000 Yetter Magnum™ for High Speed Application - NH3, Liquid, and/or Dry Coulter
$ 3,65000 $ 3,650.00 Save $ 400