6200-007 Short Twisted Poly Closing Wheel Complete
The 6200 Twister Short Poly Closing Wheel is designed specially for shallow-planted crops.
Achieve seed trench closure and break up sidewall compaction with the 6200 Twister Poly Closing Wheel. A rounded center-ring design maintains the depth of the twisted spikes and makes it effective in a wide range of soil conditions. The Twister Poly Closing Wheel works in minimum till, conventional, strip-till, vertical tillage, and no-till.
- Short closing wheel design used specifically for shallow-planted crops, such as cotton, sugar beets, canola, etc.
- Features twisted poly spikes and rounded center
- Closes the disc opening in both wet and ideal conditions
- Ring design maintains wheel depth
- Available with full wheel assembly or as ring-only insert option for installation of factory wheels
- Made with ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) plastic material
- Enhances seed-to-soil contact and helps prevent yield-robbing air pockets
- Eliminates for sidewall compaction
- 16 teeth per wheel
- Short poly wheel has 1" spikes
- Rounded ring diameter
- Weight: 8 lbs. per set (complete wheel assembly)
- Weight: 2 lbs. per set (ring-only insert)
We Also Recommend
6200-006 Yetter Twister Poly Spike Closing Wheel Insert (Priced per Row/Pair)
$ 12000 $ 120.00 Save $ 30