2967 Yetter Planter Mount Narrow Row Short Floating Residue Manager
The 2967-013A/014A Short, Narrow Floating Residue Manager is designed for narrow-row planters with 15", 20", and 22" spacing. The operating angle of the wheels is designed for these row-unit spacings and for faster planting speeds.
- Can be adjusted to float and follow the soil contour or locked down to move tough residue
- Standard mounting hole locations for Precision Planting CleanSweep®
- Short, compact design allows for mounting on planters with limited space
- Has adjustable wheel position settings (recommended setting, standing behind the planter, is left half leads left side and right half leads right side)
- Mounts to row-unit faceplate
2967-013A John Deere 1700, 7000, & 7200, Kinze 2000, 3000, & 4900, & White Planters
2967-014A Case IH Planters
*800 through 1200 & 1220 (6-8 row) could contact hex driveshaft if equipped. Cable drive series may require optional guard.
We Also Recommend