2962 Series Row Mounted Double Disc Fertilizer Coulter
The dual blades of the 2962 Double Disc Fertilizer Opener cut a slot to inject liquid or dry fertilizer two inches over and either shallower or deeper than the planting depth, giving crops a faster start at reaching fertilizer. This planter-mounted coulter is designed to add a floating row cleaner, allowing residue to be moved and fertilizer placed during planting.
Liquid or dry fertilizer tube option
- Smooth opener blade adjacent to row runs straight and parallel to the row
- Notched blade runs at a slight angle and contacts the outer edge of the first blade to open slot for placement of fertilizer
- Features adjustable depth settings for desired fertilizer placement
- Optional floating 2962-005 Floating Residue Manager features Screw Adjust for ease of adjustment; add this option to create a combination unit that moves residue and places fertilizer during planting
- Is available in left- and right-hand models
Blade: 13 1/2" notched angle side; 12 1/2" smooth straight side
Liquid tube: 3/8"
Dry/granular tube: 1 1/2" stainless steel tubing
Weight: 35 lbs.
Length: 27 1/2" with 2962-005 Floating Residue Manager
We Also Recommend