2967-029 Yetter Short Floating Residue Manager
***2967-029B With Shark Tooth and Floating Wheels and New Bearings will be available late fall. All other configurations please call for delivery.
The 2967-029A/097A Short, Floating Residue Manager is designed for planters with 30", 36", and 40" rows. The operating angle of the wheels is designed for these row-unit spacings and for faster planting speeds.
- Can be adjusted to float and follow the soil contour or locked down to move tough residue
- Standard mounting hole locations for Precision Planting CleanSweep®
- Compact design allows for mounting on planters with limited space
- Has adjustable wheel position settings (recommended setting, standing behind the planter, is left half leads left side and right half leads right side)
- Mounts to row-unit faceplate
We Also Recommend
6200-006 Yetter Twister Poly Spike Closing Wheel Insert (Priced per Row/Pair)