2967-029 Yetter Short Floating Residue Manager
The 2967-029A/097A Short, Floating Residue Manager is designed for planters with 30", 36", and 40" rows. The operating angle of the wheels is designed for these row-unit spacings and for faster planting speeds.
- Can be adjusted to float and follow the soil contour or locked down to move tough residue
- Standard mounting hole locations for Precision Planting CleanSweep®
- Compact design allows for mounting on planters with limited space
- Has adjustable wheel position settings (recommended setting, standing behind the planter, is left half leads left side and right half leads right side)
- Mounts to row-unit faceplate
2967-029A John Deere 1700, 7000, & 7200, Kinze 2000, 3000, & 4900, & White Planters
2967-097A Case IH Planters
^800 through 1200 & 1220 (6-8 row) could contact hex driveshaft if equipped. Cable drive series may require optional guard.
*Models Marked With Asterisks Will Direct Ship From Yetter
We Also Recommend