2960 Series II Unit Mounted No-Till Coulter
The 2960-127/134 No-Till Coulter lightly tills the ground in front of John Deere, Kinze, and White planter openers and helps increase seed opener life. This unit-mounted coulter has adjustable depth settings and mounts close to the row unit, allowing use in combination with 2967-115 Residue Managers.
- Attaches easily to the planter faceplate
- Accepts a variety of blades for various soil types and conditions (see blade selection chart)
- Designed to be able to add residue managers to make combination unit
- Features adjustable depth-setting for blade
- 2960-127 For Yetter 6000, JD 1700, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, Kinze, White 6100, and 9000 (Less Spring Kit)
- 2960-020 For Case IH 800-900, 950, 955, 1200, 1250 (Less Spring Kit)
- Designed to integrate with the 2967-008 Floating Residue Managers to make combination unit
- ***Will Not Fit Case IH 800-900 Horizontal Fold Planters Unless 2 rows of the unit mounted attachments are removed before transporting. Will not fit first year production of Case IH 800 unless the Case IH mount plate is modified.
- 2960-039 For Monosem (Less Spring Kit Call For Availability)
Heavy Duty Spring Kit for Yetter 6000, JD 1700, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, Kinze - https://newagsupply.com/collections/yetter-manufacturing/products/2960-126-yetter-heavy-duty-sping-kit-for-yetter-6000-jd-1700-7000-7100-7200-7300-kinze
We Also Recommend
6200-006 Yetter Twister Poly Spike Closing Wheel Insert (Priced per Row/Pair)