Schaffert Chicken Tracker For Case IH Planter
Schaffert Mfg.'s Chicken Tracker was designed to take the place of the original Case IH planter press wheel. It has been modified to fit most other planters and drills.
Unlike the original solid press wheel which can smear soil, the Chicken Tracker mulches and mellows soil over the seed bed.
Pressure is applied at three points over the tread on the chicken tracks at all time, firming soil around the seed.
The application of pressure on 3 points provides good seed to soil contact, leading to more even emergence and higher yields.
The Chicken Tracker helps eliminate mud build-up and will not plug up with rootballs.
It is easy to install. Just pull the bolt—the bearings are all there.
Prepares the Seed Bed
- Mulches and mellows the soil over the seed bed
- Firms soil over the row
- Does not smear soil like rubber press wheels can
- Pressure is applied at 3 points on the tracks at all times
- Eliminates air pockets
Eliminate Common Problems
- Helps eliminate mud build-up
- Will not plug with root balls
- On a hot windy day the trench will not crack back open
Where They Work—Suitable for Many Soils
- Made to work in tough soils
- Works in no-till or conventional
Ease of Installation
- Takes the place of your original press wheel
- Easy to install, less than 5 minutes per row
We Also Recommend