6200-004 Paddle Closing Wheel
Achieve uniform emergence and break up sidewall compaction with the 6200-004 Paddle Closing Wheel. This unit is designed to fully close the seed trench and provide a smooth finish, even in challenging soil conditions. The Paddle Closing Wheel works in wide range of tillage practices: minimum till, conventional, strip-till, vertical tillage, and no-till.
- Cast Iron Paddle wheel
- Sold in pairs of 1 right handed and 1 left handed
- Fully closes seed trench in challenging soil
- Ensures full seed-to-soil contact preventing yield-robbing air pockets
- Fractures sidewall as paddles enter and exit soil
- Helps warm soil to speed even emergence
Fits John Deere Max Emerge, XP, XP Pro, Exact Emerge, Kinze, White, and Select Monosem with V Closing Wheels
Video from my farm trial.
Rubber Wheel After Hard Rain
Paddle Wheel after Hard Rain
We Also Recommend
6200-006 Yetter Twister Poly Spike Closing Wheel Insert (Priced per Row/Pair)